We are proud to support our Air Ambulance and Emergency Services crews throughout the United Kingdom
We are an authorised distributor, maintenance, warranty and repair centre for Gentex Helmets for helicopter, general aviation and fast jet use. We can assist you with your purchase choice, offer a specialised sizing and fitting service and helmet maintenance. Our unique partnership with Gentex gives Key Survival Equipment the flexibility to further extend its product offering for commercial pilots.
We are proud to provide support to our Air Ambulance customers throughout the UK. You can rest assured that all of our ALPHA helmets are hand constructed by Gentex, in the UK.
Key Survival Equipment have invested significantly in our on-site helmet servicing capability. We have an established, fully equipped workshop with a specialist customer helmet relationship manager who will assist you with all aspects of servicing, purchasing and after sales support of your valuable ALPHA helmets.
Benefits of using Key Survival Equipment for your maintenance:
- Approved Gentex distributor, Maintenance, Warranty and Repair centre
- Keep your ALPHA helmets maintained using genuine parts, manuals and calibrated tools
- Dedicate customer relationship point of contact
- Bespoke Sizing and Fitting service
- Providing flexibility with on-site visits
- Significantly reduced downtime for your operational equipment
- Superb customer overview of maintenance requirements, with no hidden costs
- Unique servicing program, keeps the customer fully updated
- Reduced waiting time for maintenance
- Regular maintenance programme for peace of mind
- Full maintenance history for each ALPHA helmet
- Tailored service and maintenance packages available, to suit your needs
- UKAS Certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality organisation