We offer a range of bespoke training courses which can be tailored to suit your individual requirements.
Training. The Key Survival Equipment way:
- Designed, created, delivered and supported by us, yet tailored to your requirements.
Different Levels of Training:
- Because our training courses are bespoke we can alter them to suit the skill levels of the student, these often range from basic through to advanced standards, and are wholly dependant on customer requirements.
Below are some examples of the training that we have provided for our customers:
- Train the Trainer
- Product Maintenance and Testing
- Product Repair and Rectification
- Product Component Replacement
- Product Familiarisation
- Demonstration and Operation
- Crew Qualification
- Environmental Survival Awareness
- Maintenance & Signatory Responsibilities
- Supervisory Management
Our courses are designed with you in mind. We follow the Explain, Demonstrate, Imitate, Practice methodology to ensure that our students achieve the best levels of performance and giving them the confidence to do the job for real. Our trainers are happy to conduct additional training for individuals or groups outside of the normal training day giving students every opportunity to reach the required standard. After all, when it comes to your training needs – there can be no compromise on quality or standards.