Low Profile Particulate Respirator
The Gentex Low Profile Particulate Respirator (LPPR) is a half-mask respirator designed to provide protection against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants encountered by pilots and rear aircrew during training and in operational environments.
The LPPR is supplied with an elastic head harness as standard, with the option of bayonet connectors or maxillofacial shields connectors.
- Offers at least 99.97% filtration efficiency against airborne particulates including lead, asbestos, lubricant mist, and explosive gunfire residue
- Includes a fully encapsulated mask microphone which improves communications clarity by reducing the wind noise associated with a standard boom microphone
- Can be configured for all major aircraft intercom systems and portable radios
- Seamlessly integrates with NVGs and other eye protection products
- Two exhalation valves for easier breathing
- Mounts to standard ALPHA 900 bayonet receivers and face shield hinge attachments
- Flexible and lightweight silicone face piece with a wide, wraparound, and pleated design to enable the respirator to fit to a large variety of facial types
- Front mounted inhalation valves and cartridge ports for an enhanced field-of-vision and a quick one-handed filter change
- Protective pouch to store spare filters
Will LPPR protect against Covid 19 (Coronavirus)?
US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)* recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings. They also indicate that N95 masks are effective in limiting the transmission of the COVID-19 virus. LPPR provides P100 level filtration – which is greater than N95. Since LPPR is a reusable mask, care must also be taken to clean and sanitise the mask between uses or possible exposures.
*European guidance may vary, please check local government guidance prior to ordering.