CPD Accredited Course
Our two-day CPD accredited Train the Trainer course is essential if you have just been promoted to a training or coaching role or you wish to refresh your training skills. This course would also be of benefit to Personnel & Training Managers as it allows a better understanding of the fundamentals of developing organisational training and staff development.
This training provided will help you to develop clear aims and objectives for your training sessions. You will learn how to recognise a variety of visual aids and learning tools that can be used to support your training and how to assess against your objectives to ensure training sessions always achieve their aims. It will help you to understand the importance of setting ground rules with the learners and how to create a successful learning environment and give you the confidence to deliver professional training sessions.
Completion of this course counts towards your formal CPD record and you will be presented with your own CPD accredited Train the Trainer Certificate.
Our train the trainer course includes:
- Becoming a trainer/facilitator
- Running a training course
- Using icebreakers
- Lesson delivery techniques
- Integrating training presentations to the classroom
- Establishing and setting ground rules for learners.
- Delivering a successful training session
- How to write and structure training
- Factors for effective training skills
- What makes a good trainer?
- Classroom training versus one-to-one training
- Effective training practice and procedure
- Body language
- Voice projection skills
- Giving effective feedback
For more information on our Train the Trainer courses, please fill in the enquiry form: