ALPHA Eagle – Modern, Lightweight Design; Advanced Performance and Protection.
The ALPHA Eagle is a versatile helmet; available for commercial operations including air ambulance, fire services, forestry, and crop spraying.
Pilots can select from a range of visor options; communications components, including plugs, connectors, and boom microphones.
Five sizes are available in a variety of colours and finishes to optimise the fit and personalisation of the helmet system.
ALPHA Eagle – Features
- Five available sizes.
- Medium, Medium Long, Medium Broad, Large, Extra Large
- Ensures an accurate fit
- Minimizing weight effect
- Achieving optimum C of G (center of gravity).
- Stable, comfortable helmet platform.
- Unique quick fit system
- Adjustable ratchet strap and comfortable nape pad
- Adjustable locking chinstrap with velveteen sleeve for comfort
- Adjustable ear capsule tension
- Multi thickness comfort pads provided as standard with each helmet
- Fitting guide included
- Ensures helmet stability throughout the flight.
- Independent ear cup adjustment.
- Webbing mounted ear cup allows independent fitting of left and right ear positions
- Eliminates transmitted resonance
- Together with shell mounted locking levers, maintains unsurpassed passive noise attenuation.
- Communication setup.
- A wide range of equipment options is available for the cockpit set up
- Options including straight and coiled communication cords
- Microphones, plugs, and connectors
- Gentex Wire Free Communication Earplugs (WFCEP) are available (9.5 Ohm low impedance only)
- Single visor or dual visor options provide maximum eye protection and field of view.
- Independent left and right hand lock up/down lever operation
- visor adjustment to align with facial features and/or oxygen masks or face shield.
- Clear, smoked and amber visors are available.
- Specialised Gentex laser protective visors and spectacles are available on request
- Semi Rigid Visor Cover (SRVC)
- The SRVC provides a hard cover
- Protects the visor surface from accidental damage when stowed
- Idea choice for use in helicopters and transport aircraft.
- Velveteen (soft cloth) Visor Cover
- Velveteen visor cover option provides a soft cover for visors
- Protects visors from dust and scratches when not in use
- The idea choice for use in aerobatic aircraft and warbirds with limited canopy clearance
- Easy Order Guide ensures that your Eagle helmet is tailored to your individual specifications
- Low cost of ownership
- The modular design has a proven record of lowering cost of ownership through easy maintenance and fewer replacement parts
ALPHA Eagle – Specification
- ANSI Z90-1 modified.
- Impact protection: below 300G for a 90ft/lb (122 joules) input energy
- Penetration protection: 1.8kg 60° striker at 1 meter
- Noise attenuation: over 40db@4kHz
- Climate: +50° C to -40° C
- Weight: nominally below 1kg